new CDI TCK lead

Tomas Remes

Hi all,

Starting from 1st of August Matej Novotny will take over the CDI TCK lead role from me. I am moving to another project and I believe Matej is well known to CDI/CDITCK/Weld contributors and will be good and responsible lead. I wish him good luck and have some fun!

Thanks
--
Tomas Remes

Re: new CDI TCK lead

Martin Kouba
Tom, thanks for your great work! CDI/TCK/Weld team will be missing you.
Best of luck and stay in touch ;-)

Matej, congrats to the new role! ;-)

Martin

Dne 27.7.2017 v 08:18 Tomas Remes napsal(a):

> Hi all,
>
> Starting from 1st of August Matej Novotny will take over the CDI TCK lead role from me. I am moving to another project and I believe Matej is well known to CDI/CDITCK/Weld contributors and will be good and responsible lead. I wish him good luck and have some fun!
>
> Thanks

Re: [cdi-tck] new CDI TCK lead

Antoine Sabot-Durand-2
Tom, many thanks for your help and hard work on one of the best Java EE TCK. Good luck for your new role.

Matej, congratulation for this new position.

Antoine

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 11:38 AM Martin Kouba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tom, thanks for your great work! CDI/TCK/Weld team will be missing you.
Best of luck and stay in touch ;-)

Matej, congrats to the new role! ;-)

Martin

Dne 27.7.2017 v 08:18 Tomas Remes napsal(a):

> Hi all,
>
> Starting from 1st of August Matej Novotny will take over the CDI TCK lead role from me. I am moving to another project and I believe Matej is well known to CDI/CDITCK/Weld contributors and will be good and responsible lead. I wish him good luck and have some fun!
>
> Thanks

Re: [cdi-tck] new CDI TCK lead

Matej Novotny
Tomas,

it has been a great experience and fun working with you.
I wish you the best of luck in your new role and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I shall endeavor to fulfill the TCK lead role as best I can.

Matej

> Tom, many thanks for your help and hard work on one of the best Java EE TCK.
> Good luck for your new role.
>
> Matej, congratulation for this new position.
>
> Antoine
>
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 11:38 AM Martin Kouba < [hidden email] > wrote:
>

> Tom, thanks for your great work! CDI/TCK/Weld team will be missing you.
> Best of luck and stay in touch ;-)
>
> Matej, congrats to the new role! ;-)
>
> Martin
>
> Dne 27.7.2017 v 08:18 Tomas Remes napsal(a):
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Starting from 1st of August Matej Novotny will take over the CDI TCK lead
> > role from me. I am moving to another project and I believe Matej is well
> > known to CDI/CDITCK/Weld contributors and will be good and responsible
> > lead. I wish him good luck and have some fun!
> >
> > Thanks

> Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code
> under the Apache License, Version 2
> (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas
> provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual
> property rights inherent in such information.

Re: [cdi-tck] new CDI TCK lead

Mark Struberg
Hi Tomas!

Thanks for the great job you (and also the others) did on the TCK.
Hope you can still be around on our next f2f meetings in Brno!

And Matej, congratulations to your promotion and see you soon!

LieGrue,
strub