cute plus size lingerie

chineselingerie
In  cheap lingerie sites  the 1970's and 80's life was a series of both personal and business ups and downs, the business itself grew hugely and went from a Paddington backstreet to a small Derbyshire village where my mother opened a small but beautiful factory set around a garden.

My parents opened  pink babydoll nightie  retail stores in London, Munich and wholesale accounts all over the world. My mother knew she had made it when a character in a Tom Stoppard play said '' Don't get your Janet Regers in a twist''.

Life was extremely  plus size cheap lingerie busy for the family but also very exciting. Many a Royal princess, actresses, film stars and celebrities proudly wore Janet Reger lingerie in the UK and worldwide.

Princess Margaret was  cute plus size lingerie  said to wear Janet Reger French Knickers to the beach in Mustique and Joan Collins wore a Janet Reger Basque in 'The Stud'.

In 2004 I launched the equally outrageous and luxurious Naughty Janet brand that pushed boundaries even further, spearheaded a trend of high-end provocative lingerie that became quite the talking point with both customers and press. After the initial launch of a few select pieces, sales of Naughty Janet grew to almost half of the total production within a few years.