Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

John Ament

All,

In talking with Antoine this morning, the proposal is going to be to keep next Tuesday's meeting.  Instead of hosting on IRC, we'll do a google hangout.  We need at least myself, Martin and Mark on the video (Antoine would like to be there as well 😉).  So does that time work for everyone?

If not, do any other times on Tuesday work?

John

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

Re: Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

Mark Struberg
Hi John!
I can Mon, Thue, Wed in the evening (CEST)

LieGrue,
strub

On Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 19:08, John Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

>All,
>

>In talking with Antoine this morning, the proposal is going to be to keep next Tuesday's meeting.  Instead of hosting on IRC, we'll do a google hangout.  We need at least myself, Martin and Mark on the video (Antoine would like to be there as well ).  So does that time work for everyone?
>

>If not, do any other times on Tuesday work?
>

>John
>

>________________________________
> NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.
>
>Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code under the Apache License, Version 2 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual property rights inherent in such information.

Re: Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

Martin Kouba
Tuesday's mtg time (18.00 CEST) should work for me.

Thanks,
Martin

Dne 20.9.2016 v 19:07 John Ament napsal(a):

> All,
>

> In talking with Antoine this morning, the proposal is going to be to
> keep next Tuesday's meeting.  Instead of hosting on IRC, we'll do a
> google hangout.  We need at least myself, Martin and Mark on the video
> (Antoine would like to be there as well 😉).  So does that time work for
> everyone?
>

> If not, do any other times on Tuesday work?
>

> John

> NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain
> confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be
> treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and
> destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

Re: Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

John Ament

Ok, thanks

Mark - does Tuesday's meeting work for you as well?

Tuesday's mtg time (18.00 CEST) should work for me.

Thanks,
Martin

Dne 20.9.2016 v 19:07 John Ament napsal(a):
> All,
>

> In talking with Antoine this morning, the proposal is going to be to
> keep next Tuesday's meeting.  Instead of hosting on IRC, we'll do a
> google hangout.  We need at least myself, Martin and Mark on the video
> (Antoine would like to be there as well ��).  So does that time work for
> everyone?
>

> If not, do any other times on Tuesday work?
>

> John

> NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain
> confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be
> treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and
> destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

lists.jboss.org
List to discuss the development of CDI (the specification) To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the cdi-dev Archives.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

Re: Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

Mark Struberg
yes, works fine.

LieGrue,
strub

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 15:45, John Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Ok, thanks
>

>Mark - does Tuesday's meeting work for you as well?
>

>________________________________

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Administrator
Waiting for your answer here Mark. I'll send an invitation for Hangout link after your green light ;)

Antoine

Le mer. 21 sept. 2016 à 15:45, John Ament <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Ok, thanks

Mark - does Tuesday's meeting work for you as well?

Tuesday's mtg time (18.00 CEST) should work for me.

Thanks,
Martin

Dne 20.9.2016 v 19:07 John Ament napsal(a):
> All,
>

> In talking with Antoine this morning, the proposal is going to be to
> keep next Tuesday's meeting.  Instead of hosting on IRC, we'll do a
> google hangout.  We need at least myself, Martin and Mark on the video
> (Antoine would like to be there as well 😉).  So does that time work for
> everyone?
>

> If not, do any other times on Tuesday work?
>

> John

> NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain
> confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be
> treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and
> destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

List to discuss the development of CDI (the specification) To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the cdi-dev Archives.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

Re: Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Administrator
Sorry Mark, missed your answer in my mailbox. I send an invitation right away.
Antoine

Le lun. 26 sept. 2016 à 16:54, Antoine Sabot-Durand <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Waiting for your answer here Mark. I'll send an invitation for Hangout link after your green light ;)

Antoine

Le mer. 21 sept. 2016 à 15:45, John Ament <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Ok, thanks

Mark - does Tuesday's meeting work for you as well?

Tuesday's mtg time (18.00 CEST) should work for me.

Thanks,
Martin

Dne 20.9.2016 v 19:07 John Ament napsal(a):
> All,
>

> In talking with Antoine this morning, the proposal is going to be to
> keep next Tuesday's meeting.  Instead of hosting on IRC, we'll do a
> google hangout.  We need at least myself, Martin and Mark on the video
> (Antoine would like to be there as well 😉).  So does that time work for
> everyone?
>

> If not, do any other times on Tuesday work?
>

> John

> NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain
> confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be
> treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and
> destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

List to discuss the development of CDI (the specification) To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the cdi-dev Archives.