Moving to JSR-348

Pete Muir
Administrator
Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark, Siva,

We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.

The JCP PMO have raised two points:

1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to remove that private alias.

Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Rick Hightower
+1

--
Rick Hightower
(415) 968-9037

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Werner Keil
Sounds good to me. Being also 348 EG member I approve and appreciate the move.

Thanks,
Werner

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:18:03 +0000
Von: Pete Muir <[hidden email]>
An: Joseph Bergmark <[hidden email]>, [hidden email], [hidden email], George Gastaldi <[hidden email]>, Richard Hightower <[hidden email]>, Werner Keil <[hidden email]>, "Jérôme Petit" <[hidden email]>, Antoine Sabot-Durand <[hidden email]>, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>, Sivakumar Thyagarajan <[hidden email]>
CC: cdi-dev <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Moving to JSR-348

Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark, Siva,

We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.

The JCP PMO have raised two points:

1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to remove that private alias.

Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

George Gastaldi
+1

Regards,
George Gastaldi

Em 07/12/2011, às 08:18, Pete Muir <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark, Siva,
>
> We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.
>
> The JCP PMO have raised two points:
>
> 1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
> 2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to remove that private alias.

> Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Administrator
+1 good move

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 7 déc. 2011 à 11:18, Pete Muir <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark, Siva,
>
> We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.
>
> The JCP PMO have raised two points:
>
> 1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
> 2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to remove that private alias.

> Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Jérôme Petit

+1

Jérôme PETIT
SERLI
+33 6 22 73 44 54
+33 5 49 49 49 42

Le 7 déc. 2011 11:18, "Pete Muir" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark, Siva,

We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.

The JCP PMO have raised two points:

1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to remove that private alias.

Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Mark Struberg
+1

(we already voted on this, didn't we?)

LieGrue,
strub

> Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark, Siva,
>
> We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.
>
> The JCP PMO have raised two points:
>
> 1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page
> http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
> 2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've
> not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to
> remove that private alias.
>
> Finally, I've clarified the feedback process at
> https://github.com/jboss/cdi/wiki#wiki-feedback - you might want to subscribe to
> cdi-feedback. I will forward anything relevant to cdi-dev anyway.
>
> Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Pete Muir
Administrator
Yes, but the PMO told me I needed a unanimous vote I think ;-)

Sorry for the extra work!

On 7 Dec 2011, at 15:16, Mark Struberg wrote:

> +1
>
> (we already voted on this, didn't we?)
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Joseph Bergmark
1) I'm in favor of moving to JSR348, as it seems we are already operating
in that manner (open list, JIRA to track issues, etc).  I apologize for not
official voting on this when you brought it up earlier.
2) I have no concerns regarding removing the private alias.

In summary +1 to both.

Sincerely,

Joe Bergmark
WebSphere  Development
[hidden email]

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Pete Muir <[hidden email]>                                                                                                                      |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Joseph Bergmark/Durham/IBM@IBMUS, [hidden email], [hidden email], George Gastaldi <[hidden email]>, Richard Hightower |
  |<[hidden email]>, Werner Keil <[hidden email]>, Jérôme Petit <[hidden email]>, Antoine Sabot-Durand                      |
  |<[hidden email]>, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>, Sivakumar Thyagarajan <[hidden email]>                           |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |cdi-dev <[hidden email]>                                                                                                                 |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |12/07/2011 05:18 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Moving to JSR-348                                                                                                                                 |

Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark,
Siva,

We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.

The JCP PMO have raised two points:

1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page
http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've
not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to
remove that private alias.

Finally, I've clarified the feedback process at
https://github.com/jboss/cdi/wiki#wiki-feedback - you might want to
subscribe to cdi-feedback. I will forward anything relevant to cdi-dev
anyway.

Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Fabien Marsaud
+1 for both points.

kr
fabien

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Pete Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, but the PMO told me I needed a unanimous vote I think ;-)

Sorry for the extra work!

On 7 Dec 2011, at 15:16, Mark Struberg wrote:

> +1
>
> (we already voted on this, didn't we?)
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

http://www.suntriprecords.com

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Sivakumar Thyagarajan
Hi Pete

On Wednesday 07 December 2011 03:48 PM, Pete Muir wrote:
> Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine, Mark, Siva,
>
> We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.
>
> The JCP PMO have raised two points:
>
> 1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
> 2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members. We've not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote from you to remove that private alias.

+1 for both of these.

Thanks
--Siva.

> Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Norman Erck
Hi Pete,

+1.

Best regards.

Norman

Am 08.12.11 06:38 schrieb "Sivakumar Thyagarajan" unter
<[hidden email]>:

>Hi Pete
>
>On Wednesday 07 December 2011 03:48 PM, Pete Muir wrote:
>> Joseph, Norman, Mathieu, George, Richard, Werner, Jerome, Antoine,
>>Mark, Siva,
>>
>> We would like to move JSR-346 to the new process defined by JSR-348.
>>
>> The JCP PMO have raised two points:
>>
>> 1) A unanimous yes vote from the EG members listed on the JCP page
>>http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=346 makes it clearer we can move.
>> 2) The JSR submission makes note of a private alias for EG members.
>>We've not used that at any point, so we would also like a clear vote
>>from you to remove that private alias.
>
>+1 for both of these.
>
>Thanks
>--Siva.
>

>> Finally, I've clarified the feedback process at
>>https://github.com/jboss/cdi/wiki#wiki-feedback - you might want to
>>subscribe to cdi-feedback. I will forward anything relevant to cdi-dev
>>anyway.
>>
>> Pete

Re: Moving to JSR-348

Pete Muir
Administrator
Many thanks to everyone! I'll inform the PMO we are ready to move.