JSR 250 version?

Laird Nelson
I'm sure I missed something somewhere, but what version of JSR 250 (Common Annotations for the Java™ Platform™) does CDI 2.0 require?  I assume it's 1.3, but I didn't see any reference to this annotations specification in the CDI specification.

Thanks,
Best,
Laird

Re: JSR 250 version?

Tomas Remes

Hi Laird,

I think CDI API doesn't require this dependency, but Weld 3 needs JSR 250 dependency with 1.3 version.

Tom

Re: JSR 250 version?

Mark Struberg
Well, it's true that the API does not have any dependency on common-annotations.

But strictly speaking the CDI 2.0 Specification _does_ require common-annotations-1.3 for @Priority on @Observes parameters.

Should we have pointed this out in the spec pdf?
We might add it as errata...

LieGrue,
strub