How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC

How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Administrator
Hi all,

As it's summer time, I'm checking who'll be availabale for our tomorrow's meeting (video's meeting being canceled). Thx to answer.

Antoine

Re: How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC

Martin Kouba
I will be there.

Martin

Dne 18.7.2016 v 15:15 Antoine Sabot-Durand napsal(a):

> Hi all,
>
> As it's summer time, I'm checking who'll be availabale for our
> tomorrow's meeting (video's meeting being canceled). Thx to answer.
>
> Antoine

Martin Kouba
Software Engineer
Red Hat, Czech Republic

Re: How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC

John D. Ament

Unfortunately I had a family issue on Friday which is now consuming much of this week.

On Jul 18, 2016 09:16, "Antoine Sabot-Durand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

As it's summer time, I'm checking who'll be availabale for our tomorrow's meeting (video's meeting being canceled). Thx to answer.

Antoine

Re: How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC

Emily Jiang
I will attend. Is it irc then?

Many thanks,
Emily
===========================
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: [hidden email]
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM@IBMGB

From:        Martin Kouba <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email],
Date:        18/07/2016 14:20
Subject:        Re: [cdi-dev] How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC
Sent by:        [hidden email]

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual property rights inherent in such information.

--
Martin Kouba
Software Engineer

Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code under the Apache License, Version 2 (
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual property rights inherent in such information.

Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC

Stephan Knitelius
Hi all,

what is on the agenda?

Think CDI-616 should be discussed sooner or later.

I am still not sure if I can make it today, but I think my view and idea on this is pretty clear and Emily opened the ticket to start with anyway.

Stephan

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 at 11:44 Emily Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will attend. Is it irc then?

Many thanks,
Emily
===========================

From:        Martin Kouba <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email],
Date:        18/07/2016 14:20
Sent by:        [hidden email]

I will be there.

Martin

Dne 18.7.2016 v 15:15 Antoine Sabot-Durand napsal(a):
> Hi all,
>
> As it's summer time, I'm checking who'll be availabale for our
> tomorrow's meeting (video's meeting being canceled). Thx to answer.
>
> Antoine

> Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code under the Apache License, Version 2 (
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual property rights inherent in such information.

--
Martin Kouba
Software Engineer
Red Hat, Czech Republic

Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code under the Apache License, Version 2 (
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual property rights inherent in such information.

Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: How will attend tomorrow's meeting on IRC

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Administrator
It'll be on irc. Agenda is focused on on PRs since we had to release EDR2 next week. If we have time we'll discuss other tickets.

Antoine

From:        Martin Kouba <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email],
Date:        18/07/2016 14:20