CDI 2.1

arjan tijms
Hi there,

Just wondering, is there any time planned for when to officially start the CDI 2.1 effort?

Kind regards,
Arjan

Re: CDI 2.1

Matej Novotny
While this is for Antoine to answer, I would say that unofficial start would be to just go and create some pull requests ;-)

Matej

> Any plans to unofficially start CDI 2.1?
>
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 12:54 PM arjan tijms < [hidden email] > wrote:
>

> Hi there,
>
> Just wondering, is there any time planned for when to officially start the
> CDI 2.1 effort?
>
> Kind regards,
> Arjan

> Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code
> under the Apache License, Version 2
> (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas
> provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual
> property rights inherent in such information.

Re: CDI 2.1

Antoine Sabot-Durand-2
There's no official start, but as Matej said, we can discuss of future features. The only thing that is certain is that there will be a CDI 2.1.

Antoine